The Internet of Things is changing the world – and so do we.
Be part of it as our SCRUM Master.
mozaiq.io provides a B2B platform to achieve interoperability of all cloud-based IoT products and services. Our platform offers clear and unique functionalities for consumer-oriented B2B customers which enables them to develop new products fast and simple. All of this is delivered as a cross-system solution, independent of brands or ecosystems. As a start-up built on strong foundations, mozaiq.io is looking to attract go-getters who don’t want to rest on their laurels. We currently have openings for our office in Munich. Are you up for it?
Point by Point | Your Job
It will be challenging, but even more exciting! As our SCRUM master, you will be running full scrum processes and managing relationships across all layers of the organization. As a facilitator, you will be aware of any impediments and challenges facing delivery and work within the team to overcome them. Therefore, we are looking for someone with strong skills and knowledge in servant leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- You will coordinate our on-site core development team as well as our nearshoring team.
- You will enhance and optimize the implementation of our SCRUM process.
- You will guide the teams, identify impediments and help the teams to optimize their performance.
Professional | Your Profile
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher
- For three or more years you have gained job experience as a SCRUM master.
- You are emphatic and stand out due to strong communication and active listening skills.
- Identifying and seizing performance potential comes to you naturally.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get to work.
- A solid internet technology background with a good understanding of software development and web technologies help you in your daily work.
- You are experienced in applying Jira and Confluence and are familiar with Git and CI/CD processes.
- You are fluent in English and German.
mozaiq is a Germany-based startup with an international approach, powered by ABB, Bosch and Cisco. mozaiq provides a cloud-based B2B platform to achieve interoperability of consumer-centric IoT products and services independent of brands or ecosystems. The company’s goal is to speed up the market for attractive services and devices to build cross-manufacturer use cases. Manufacturers, service providers and developers are invited to easily set up new joint use cases and launch them in a minimum of time. With its cloud-based marketplace, mozaiq.io opens a wide range of possible applications for an unprecedented IoT experience in consumer’s everyday life.
This job is located in Munich. We welcome applicants who are available from now on.
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are holding a work permit for Germany.
For more Information please contact:
mozaiq operations GmbH